Chapel Hill Treehouse

A decidedly mixed bag of musings by andrew reynolds, professor of political science at UNC Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Friday, August 11, 2006

Music sharing

I realise I have never blogged about music. For those of you who have had to endure a 7 hour car trip signing festival with me you will know that music is almost as central as Henrik, electoral systems and, errr, layna...to my life.

So let us share...and share back. What are you listening to right now?

For me...the last three things played on my ipod.

John Ritter - 'California'
Rufus Wainwright - the 'Want One' album
Wilco and Billy Bragg - 'California stars'
(not sure why there is so much california in there?)

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

Nice blog tweetie, I too find music to be a very large part of my life, and upon looking at my last few songs played on my ipod and the last concert I went to, seems we have similiar taste.

Just finished listening to Josh Ritter's Good Man from the Animal Years, that entire album is getting a lot of play time on my ipod lately, last week went to hear Jeff Tweedy minus the rest of the boys from Wilco, excellent show at an excellent venue, the NC Art Museum in Raleigh, and earlier today I enjoyed a few songs from Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison.

See when you return, Knocker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home