Chapel Hill Treehouse

A decidedly mixed bag of musings by andrew reynolds, professor of political science at UNC Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Friday, July 14, 2006

Another solid day for Henrik


Round 2 at the John Deere Tournament in Illinois and Henrik held it together with a 2 under par 69.

http://www.pgatour.com/scoring/leaderboard/r

Everyone is scoring low but littlebear is -6 and tied for 16th. He acually hit terrific approach shots today but couldn't covert a bunch of 10-16ft putts. Nevertheless he is putting better than he has in months and scoring better than since the very start of the season.

A strong weekend will earn enough money to give him some comfort zone in the money order (remember the top 125 retain their cards for next year and right now Henrik is 124th).

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm from Norway and I frequently follow your blog-spot:-)

I see you are quite fond of our only PGA-tour proffessional..
I follow him every weekend and I hope he wins the John Deer tournament:-D

Magnus, Norway

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger AR said...

Yes Magnus, its nice to know that someone else out there is as attentive to Henrik watching as I am! I thought his -1 (70) today was ok. He put the ball close on a number of holes but again was unable to convert those 10-16ft birdie putts. Still, he's in the running and my hope is that a strong round tomorrow will give him a top 20 finish.

Keep in touch!

andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home