Chapel Hill Treehouse

A decidedly mixed bag of musings by andrew reynolds, professor of political science at UNC Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Friday, June 23, 2006

Chapel hill/Carrboro Trail heads


Yesterday was my first outing with the 'Trailheads' who run on the glorious miles of wooded single track trails around town.

5.30pm, 95 degrees, 45 minutes...exactly why did we do that???

Layna has been running with them for a while and we struggled to keep up with her.

You are given a special 'trailhead' name which becomes your only identification - I think you have to be assessed for a few months before being deemed worthy of a name.

http://www.trailheads.org/

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger LM said...

Oh, I thought that I was struggling to maintain my lead. And it was, at most, 92 degrees in the woods.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home