Chapel Hill Treehouse

A decidedly mixed bag of musings by andrew reynolds, professor of political science at UNC Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Henrik Watch -Round 1 New Orleans

It's Thursday and that means a visit to Beartown.
Henrik set off at 1.40pm today in the Zurich Classic of New Orleans - by the time I had returned from my own golf outing and switched on my pgatour.com 'Henriktracker' he was -1 and on the green in two on the par 5 11th. I was poised to celebrate another Norwegian birdie (a parrott?) and a leap up the leaderboard. But what does Henry do? Four putts!
Classy Henrik, way to go on deflating my Thursday afternoon. But wait, the man from Oslo fought back with an eagle and a birdie to remain in the hunt at -2 on the day.

Round One
Score: 70
Tied for 57th
Emotional stress metre - High

By end of play tomorrow Henrik must be tied 70th or better to make it to the weekend.

PGATOUR.COM Leaderboard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home